Sunday, April 1, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

1. Clouds
I get to see some incredible clouds where we live, this one was one of them.
When I actually learn to use my DSLR properly I will be able to
take even better shots to show the gorgeous clouds
2. Sun flare
This photo was taken with the Nikon Coolpix Point and shoot before I got the DSLR, the sun was glaring out of the evening sky. its the closest I've gotten to a sun flare, I was told you cant point the camera towards the sun directly or you'll ruin the lens!
3. Seven
I had taken this photo to complain about the delivery that was dumped at our letterbox but forgot all about it, I noticed the photo had taken the No. 7 letter box as well
4. High Angle
Took this shot from above at the prolific and healthy mint plant after hubby over fertilized it and it had died, then all of a sudden every dead pot of mint (11 in all) was growing like mad
5. Low Angle
This is the pebbles at work, I had to lie flat on the ground to get this shot when I was waiting for hubby to finish work.
Check out more interpretations of this weeks Scavenger Hunt Sunday at Ashley Sisk's blog
Next weeks themes are
New
Life
Fragrant
Pink
Obvious (hmm this one is a one I have to ponder how to interpret)


4 comments :

Ashley Sisk said...

Nicely done -r eally like your sun flare shot.

Shoshi said...

Great photos, Bridget! I especially like the last one, with the stepping stones.

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Regarding the photos, I think it's just blogger playing up as usual. Sometimes you can see the photos if you right-click the red cross and select "view image" which should direct you to my photobucket album where the photos are linked to. I often can't see people's pictures and this sometimes works, or it sometimes works if I come back to the blog later. Hope this helps!

Shoshi

kiwimeskreations said...

You have had lots of fun and have some great shots - 11 pots of mint???? I have trouble getting my one to grow!!
Blessings
Maxine

Suddenly Susan said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I've been wanting to do a local scavenger hunt but my photo club has not put one on. I see there is one here ... I think I'll try it!

Have an awesome day!!