Wednesday, July 16, 2014

WOYWW #267

Apologies for the fuzzy photos, I forget that I have to stand still when I press the button and not move so fast.

So I never know how to visit people desks, of course I visit those that beat me to it and visit me first. This week i am going to visit odd numbered blogs as I am an odd number.
Starting from the last blogs (because the hardly get visited).

So I took my friend Annette Jebb to the craft store near my last week to show her. I should not have looked at anything because my mouth was dribbling, so I had to put myself out of misery and get the following craft stash, can you blame me?
These dies were to die for, I had to get them after I saw the samples on the desk, but they just looked like dies to me when they were hanging up
Of course my favourite paper packs my Graphic 45, needed/wanted more but they didn't have the other packs.
Then there were the stamps, and I love nice sentiments that I can use and got some male stamps to make male cards for the troops.
Finally someone has made those step cards already cut out, I have always wanted to make a step card but found I couldn't be bothered cutting and measuring.

Felt a bit down last week so didn't attempt to unpack any boxes.

Found an awesome video on how to straighten your Bigshot/Cuttlebug craft mat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppSvvdZ_-L8&feature=share

Check out more crafting Desks or Stashes at Julia's Stamping Ground


16 comments :

kiwimeskreations said...

Of course you not only had to show your friend stash, but you had to help her by purchasing stuff too ;-).
What a wonderful trip that must have been! Great company and great craft gear. I am envious.
Blessings
Maxine

Carol Rigby said...

Wow! what a stash, Happy WOYWW!

Carole said...

love the intricate dies and the paper is just outstanding... I'm sure you will make "fabulousness" out of it.

Unknown said...

Oh what fun--I love all these gorgeous goodies!! I'm not a fan of too much measuring and cutting either, but I kind of want to make those pillow boxes and candy boxes. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #60

glitterandglue said...

What a lot of new things, Bridget. Enjoy using them.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #13

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great collection of new stash, hope you have fun.
Happy crafting and have a great week, Angela x #42

Sharon Madson said...

I totally don't blame you! Love that stash. I would have broken down too. At a stamp show a couple of weeks ago I bought some of those pre- cut special fold cards. I am not good at measureing accurately. I had to laugh when you said you have to stand still when you push the button to take a photo. I have that problem, too! Hugs #34

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Bridget, happy WOYWW...ooow wow what a great shopping collection you have...bet you can't wait to get creative...have fun, cheers RobynO#41

Eliza said...

You have some really lovely dies there and you are going to have fun with them. Such a brilliant stash good for you and getting some goodies you deserve it.

Happy WOYWW
Hugs Eliza & Yoda 68

Julia Dunnit said...

Well, you certainly made the trip worthwhile! And yep, the dies just hang there don't they, until someone clever brings them to life - totally get that!
I expect you did need a break from the boxes, crikey!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

You got quite a stash of new stuff there, Bridget. I especially like paper packs with the vintage and steampunk prints. Thanks for the link to cleaning and straightening cutting mats. Blessings!

April said...

Excellent craft stash. I can't wait to see what you create with your new toys. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.
April #63

Shoshi said...

Yummy mouth watering stash there, Bridget!! I don't think anybody could blame you!

Thanks for your encouraging comment on my blog. Mum seems to be doing fine. The team has swung into action and they are keeping an eye on her and arranging further hospital appointments etc. and she now has a new, and much better, stick. Let's hope she uses it!!

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #30

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Actually those dies are fab! I bet you'll use them all the time. I like the hexes a lot :-)
Hugs, LLJ xx

sandra de said...

Hi Bridget thanks for the visit and comments on sales. Love the dies and paper packs.
Sandra de @53

Kelly said...

What yummies you brought home. Those dies are very cool. And who can resist Graphic 45! Creative Blessings! Kelly #75